Followers

About Me

My goal is to encourage more families to take the homeschooling plunge. It's a scary move but one you won't regret!

Credits:

Blog Designs by Sheila

Cotton Candy Mocha Kit: Haven Designz

Felt Cupcake by: Donna Griffin of Cute Designs

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

CSN Review

I've been given the chance to do more reviews for CSN stores.  It's been a very busy summer for sure and we're still trying to get back into the swing of a routine.  I do have 2 previous reviews for you very soon.  In the meantime, please check out CSN stores and get a new platform bed !  It's funny, I was just looking on this particular site with my 12 year old son, at the platform beds as he's rapidly growing out of his twin bed.  Check out the one we like HERE.

CSN stores has over 200 online stores with everything from hammocks to dinnerware to printers to kids toys.  Tons of items offer free shipping also, which I LOVE!  Go check them out HERE and stay tuned for some reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment