Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 boys ages 12, 7 and 2. I have a cake decorating business called Little Miss Muffins Cakes. I love getting new gadgets and trying new products. I also love searching the internet for new cake ideas. I'm a huge couponer and I look for new ways to be more frugal every day. I've more recently decided my family needs to be more GREEN. I'm always looking for ways to repurpose things we've already got instead of throwing them away. I love having a house full of boys but would love to have a little girl! God blesses my life each and every day!

Credits:

Blog Designs by Sheila

Cotton Candy Mocha Kit: Haven Designz

Felt Cupcake by: Donna Griffin of Cute Designs

Friday, March 19, 2010

A Friends of Gevalia Offer Awaits You

Join us for our special Friends of Gevalia offer and enjoy a premium coffee kit including a stainless steel coffeemaker, scoop and a pound of Gevalia coffee-Just $12.95 (a $100 value!) Gevalia’s guarantee-you’ll love your coffee or it’s free!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Following you from MBC,
    when you get a chance could you follow me back?

    Cheers!

    Half Brazilian-Half Irish
    http://halfbrazilianhalfirish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI there, you have a great blog, very beautiful. I am your new follower from (MBC) come by and visit when you can. My blog is http://showmemama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete