Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 boys ages 12, 7 and 2. I have a cake decorating business called Little Miss Muffins Cakes. I love getting new gadgets and trying new products. I also love searching the internet for new cake ideas. I'm a huge couponer and I look for new ways to be more frugal every day. I've more recently decided my family needs to be more GREEN. I'm always looking for ways to repurpose things we've already got instead of throwing them away. I love having a house full of boys but would love to have a little girl! God blesses my life each and every day!

Credits:

Blog Designs by Sheila

Cotton Candy Mocha Kit: Haven Designz

Felt Cupcake by: Donna Griffin of Cute Designs

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Construction Cake




I made this 2 layer vanilla cake with chocolate pudding filling for Wyatt who is turning 3. He wanted a construction cake. I made the road in the shape of a 3 with fondant and luckily my son had a train set with brand new electrical poles and signs. I don't normally like to use real toys on a cake but in this case the customer requested it.

6 comments:

  1. That cake is really neat. You're so talented! Now following you from FFF at MBC. So glad to have found your great blog. Have a great day!

    Eloise
    Mommy2TwoGirls
    http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL cakes.
    Happy Friday Follow.
    Hope you can follow me too.
    http://littleyayasandblessed.blogspot.com/
    ~cindi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee Wow Wow (in the words of Junie B Jones)
    You are truly a talented decorator.
    Following from Friday Follow. Please stop by when you can.

    www.tsue-thatswhatshesaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower from FF. Can't wait to read more, stop by my blog sometime! Happy FF!

    -K
    http://mypottyseat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am your newest follower from FF. I have a few theme cakes on my blog, but yours make mine look very amatuer. Maybe I can learn a few things from you!

    ReplyDelete