Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 boys ages 12, 7 and 2. I have a cake decorating business called Little Miss Muffins Cakes. I love getting new gadgets and trying new products. I also love searching the internet for new cake ideas. I'm a huge couponer and I look for new ways to be more frugal every day. I've more recently decided my family needs to be more GREEN. I'm always looking for ways to repurpose things we've already got instead of throwing them away. I love having a house full of boys but would love to have a little girl! God blesses my life each and every day!

Credits:

Blog Designs by Sheila

Cotton Candy Mocha Kit: Haven Designz

Felt Cupcake by: Donna Griffin of Cute Designs

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Toy Story Birthday Cake

This was my first attempt at airbrushing and I really love it! It makes coloring fondant so much quicker. This is my Toy Story birthday cake for Riley. The bottom teir inspired by Woody's vest, the middle and top for Buzz. I'm really quite pleased!

6 comments:

  1. i love this soooo much!!!!! this will be one of your top sellers since toy story 3 is coming out in June.... you are soo talented

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, i love Toy Story (: great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do u make cakes professionally,

    ReplyDelete
  4. pleas call very interested in this cake my son b day party is the 12th an i could not find a toy story cake this is perfect for him 2142980642 thanks Heather

    ReplyDelete