Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 boys ages 12, 7 and 2. I have a cake decorating business called Little Miss Muffins Cakes. I love getting new gadgets and trying new products. I also love searching the internet for new cake ideas. I'm a huge couponer and I look for new ways to be more frugal every day. I've more recently decided my family needs to be more GREEN. I'm always looking for ways to repurpose things we've already got instead of throwing them away. I love having a house full of boys but would love to have a little girl! God blesses my life each and every day!

Credits:

Blog Designs by Sheila

Cotton Candy Mocha Kit: Haven Designz

Felt Cupcake by: Donna Griffin of Cute Designs

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Cookies for my Church Cantata
















I'm in my church's choir and have been for a few years now. I really love it and it holds special meaning for me. It was at a Christmas Cantata that my mother-in-law brought me to that I was saved! Tonight is our Spring/Easter Cantata called "Eyes of Faith" and I made these cookies for fellowship hour afterwards. They took a long time but I love doing them!

5 comments:

  1. Hi..I’m Barb from Fri. Follow. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from MBC

    Jeanette Huston
    http://www.mommyblessingsinsmallbundles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I just happened to find your blog and think it is just precious! I am now your newest follower :0)

    Your cookies are just presh!
    Hope you have a great weekend
    xoxo
    Summer ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. YOU are super creative those bees below I am loving!! Following from FF hope you will follow back www.mamabirdnest.com I am starting my own little cake business would love to learn who you have done it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from Friday Follow to say Hi! I am now a follower!

    Stop by and enter my giveaway for Rachael Ray Bakeware:
    http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/2010/04/do-you-know-about-family-of-csn-stores.html

    ReplyDelete