Followers

About Me

My goal is to encourage more families to take the homeschooling plunge. It's a scary move but one you won't regret!

Credits:

Blog Designs by Sheila

Cotton Candy Mocha Kit: Haven Designz

Felt Cupcake by: Donna Griffin of Cute Designs

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

CRICUT CAKE!


Have a look at what I received from UPS yesterday! This was a very generous and thoughtful gift from my boys' godfather and Luke's godmother! Can you imagine? And not only did he send me that, he got me a bundle with the machine (that comes with cake basics cartridge), Elegant Cakes cartridge and a package of frosting sheets! I'm telling you I was like a little kid getting the best gift imaginable! I have been wanting this since my mil showed it to me. Oh the possibilities....




Phillip and Curly...you have no idea how very special this gift is to me. I'll think of you every time I use it (and I hope that's often!) This will indeed take my decorating to the next level. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment