Followers

About Me

My goal is to encourage more families to take the homeschooling plunge. It's a scary move but one you won't regret!

Credits:

Blog Designs by Sheila

Cotton Candy Mocha Kit: Haven Designz

Felt Cupcake by: Donna Griffin of Cute Designs

Sunday, May 23, 2010

"Hooked" Bridal Shower Cake


This cake was made for my son Max's teacher, who we LOVE, so it was extra special! I made a 3 tier cake- bottom layer was chocolate with chocolate raspberry truffle filling and a layer of vanilla buttercream, middle vanilla cake with vanilla pudding and vanilla buttercream and top layer strawberry cake with strawberry filling and vanilla buttercream. I covered it with fondant and piped on the quilted pattern with royal icing. The topper was called "Gone Fishing" and was chosen because of the grooms love of fishing. Where each line meets I put a white sugar pearl. I hope she liked it!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea. I love this funny idea. http://www.newbridesatlanta.com

    ReplyDelete