Followers

About Me

My goal is to encourage more families to take the homeschooling plunge. It's a scary move but one you won't regret!

Credits:

Blog Designs by Sheila

Cotton Candy Mocha Kit: Haven Designz

Felt Cupcake by: Donna Griffin of Cute Designs

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Garden Cake

I made a 2 layer vanilla cake with vanilla pudding in the middle, covered with vanilla buttercream (I guess they like vanilla.) I made the gardener out of gumpaste and it was quite a learning experience....I learned I need LOTS more practice! I made the dirt out of crushed chocolate graham crackers and chocolate cake. The rake and garden shovel are fondant and the vegetables are made with royal icing. NOTE: I did give him hands after I took the picture. I also fixed the border where my 21 month old tried to stick his finger in...never a dull moment!

1 comment: