Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 boys ages 12, 7 and 2. I have a cake decorating business called Little Miss Muffins Cakes. I love getting new gadgets and trying new products. I also love searching the internet for new cake ideas. I'm a huge couponer and I look for new ways to be more frugal every day. I've more recently decided my family needs to be more GREEN. I'm always looking for ways to repurpose things we've already got instead of throwing them away. I love having a house full of boys but would love to have a little girl! God blesses my life each and every day!

Credits:

Blog Designs by Sheila

Cotton Candy Mocha Kit: Haven Designz

Felt Cupcake by: Donna Griffin of Cute Designs

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fishy Fishy


This is a cake I did 3 years ago for Max's 3rd birthday. It's just a round cake and the fins and tail are fruit slices and the spots and the eye are Wilton candy melts.

8 comments:

  1. I love it!
    I wish I could be so creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you get all of your ideas from?! Awesome!

    Just found you from MBC and I'm following. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW, this is so clever - you have the most gorgeous site here and I had to stop by to leave this comment for you – and to say hello of course ! Your posts are creative and original and you have interesting pictures. It's all perfect ! Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! You rocked that cake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son's name is Max! What a cute cake! I found you on the under 100 group at MBC and I am now following you!! I love your cakes! I wish I had the patience to bake cakes...but i don't. So I buy them. Boooo.... Anyway, check me out if you get a chance and I look forward to seeing more cakes! Maybe I'll get inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is that cake! I just found you from MBC and I am following.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that cake! Birthdays are the only times I get all alpha-mom. I'm not an extraordinary baker, but my birthday cakes are fabulous!

    I'm following you from the MBC Under 100 Club. I look forward to seeing more great idea!

    ReplyDelete