Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 boys ages 12, 7 and 2. I have a cake decorating business called Little Miss Muffins Cakes. I love getting new gadgets and trying new products. I also love searching the internet for new cake ideas. I'm a huge couponer and I look for new ways to be more frugal every day. I've more recently decided my family needs to be more GREEN. I'm always looking for ways to repurpose things we've already got instead of throwing them away. I love having a house full of boys but would love to have a little girl! God blesses my life each and every day!

Credits:

Blog Designs by Sheila

Cotton Candy Mocha Kit: Haven Designz

Felt Cupcake by: Donna Griffin of Cute Designs

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Geico Money Eyes

It always feels like somebody's watching me!

12 comments:

  1. HA! This is great! Nice job!

    I have a Mack truck birthday cake that I have to have done by tomorrow. Then a wedding cake and two birthday cakes for next weeknend! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool cake! I love those Geico commercials, they crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh! A wedding cake huh? I have yet to do one...can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popping in from MBC!
    Following you...

    Love your cake decorating skills! I love the Yankees Cake, I'm a New Yorker. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! This is the awesomist cake ever!!! I love the geico eyes!

    Visiting from mbc

    Following on google friend connect
    http://thesuburbanjungle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol ;)Visiting from MBC. Looks like a tasty cake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just fabulous, you have a great eye, umm eyes...

    oh forget it, I'm a dork.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome!

    I couldn't be around this one though, because as well as wanting to devour it, I would totally hear "I always feel like..." playing through my head the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great job, you made me laugh! I love the fish cake too. I'm going to check out your other blog I'm a mom of boys too!

    I found you through MBC

    ReplyDelete