Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 boys ages 12, 7 and 2. I have a cake decorating business called Little Miss Muffins Cakes. I love getting new gadgets and trying new products. I also love searching the internet for new cake ideas. I'm a huge couponer and I look for new ways to be more frugal every day. I've more recently decided my family needs to be more GREEN. I'm always looking for ways to repurpose things we've already got instead of throwing them away. I love having a house full of boys but would love to have a little girl! God blesses my life each and every day!

Credits:

Blog Designs by Sheila

Cotton Candy Mocha Kit: Haven Designz

Felt Cupcake by: Donna Griffin of Cute Designs

Monday, August 3, 2009

Hippy Retirement!




I was hired by the school to make 2 retirement cakes for teachers retiring from the school. The first one was for a reading teacher and I was asked to make it in a hippy theme. I made a vanilla cake with chocolate frosting and a 3D peace sign in the center. I decorated it with hippie-esque flowers. Instead of writing Happy Retirement, i wrote Hippy retirement.
The second one was for the art teacher. I made a 3D artist's pallet and a tube of paint and paintbrush. The paint tube and brush were made of fondant.



No comments:

Post a Comment