Followers

About Me

My goal is to encourage more families to take the homeschooling plunge. It's a scary move but one you won't regret!

Credits:

Blog Designs by Sheila

Cotton Candy Mocha Kit: Haven Designz

Felt Cupcake by: Donna Griffin of Cute Designs

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

LMMC Got a facelift thanks to Sheila!

I searched the internet and searched and searched. So annoying that I'm on dial up and EVERYthing takes forEVER! I couldn't find things I liked that were free, let's face it, I'm cheap! Or frugal...that sounds better. After all, I'm raising 3 growing boys on 1 income...I don't have a choice but to be cheap. So I got the name of a blog designer from my friend at Momma D's. Check out her blog and read all about her testosterone filled world. I thought her blog design was very cleaver and so I contacted Sheila to get started on my own. Extremely reasonable and really nice work, sooo worth it!



I knew what I wanted, or so I thought. That is until Sheila started asking questions about colors, backgrounds, patterns, fonts, images...SERIOUSLY?, I have NO idea what I want! So after doing some research, I came across the cutest felt cupcake! I contacted the maker of this sweet felt creation, Donna to ask permission to use her image in my blog design. Happily, she agreed! So thank you very much Donna! Here's your cute little cuppiecake in my new blog logo! Donna has lots of adorable items for sale at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5387167 .



So after lots of trial and error, here's the new blog design! Let me know what you think and BTW guys, I'm lonely over here with my 7 followers! Spread the word!

4 comments:

  1. I love the look, and glad you enjoyed working with Sheila. Love the cupcake too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new look!! I may have to check out Shelia. See you at MBC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog...so creative! Started following you from the under 100 group on MBC....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey..how do you like the Jillian fitness for the Wii? Would love to hear feedback on that one.

    ReplyDelete