Followers

About Me

My goal is to encourage more families to take the homeschooling plunge. It's a scary move but one you won't regret!

Credits:

Blog Designs by Sheila

Cotton Candy Mocha Kit: Haven Designz

Felt Cupcake by: Donna Griffin of Cute Designs

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Samantha's Cupcake Tower


So Samantha knew exactly what she wanted unlike lots of customers. She got 12 dozen cupcakes half chocolate half vanilla. The chocolate ones got vanilla buttercream, the vanilla ones got chocolate buttercream. I made fondant discs and let them dry then painted them with vodka and silver luster dust mixed. When they were dry, I piped a black S on each. Then I also added silver dragees to each cupcake. The top cake was 2 layers covered in vanilla buttercream and I made a scrolly sort of design with black buttercream and silver dragees randomly. On top, I made an S with fondant and let it dry with the stick stuck in the middle. When it was dry, I painted it with silver luster dust. I was very happy with how this one turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment