Followers

About Me

My goal is to encourage more families to take the homeschooling plunge. It's a scary move but one you won't regret!

Credits:

Blog Designs by Sheila

Cotton Candy Mocha Kit: Haven Designz

Felt Cupcake by: Donna Griffin of Cute Designs

Monday, August 10, 2009

Jessica's 13th birthday


So Jessica wanted her cake to be in the shape of the number 13 and wanted lime green and purple. So my hubby found letters on the internet for me and printed the right size. I cut out the letter shapes and covered them with buttercream. I made purple flowers out of fondant and pressed the centers so they would sort of pop off the cake. I piped the lime green centers on the flowers and bordered the top and bottom with black. They loved it so much that I had to make the same sort of cake for her sister's 16th birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Do you know if they sell any cakes like this in stores like Sam's club or Giant Eagle or somewhere like that? If so please let me know, looking for one for my daughter

    ReplyDelete